Their primary role will be to come alongside pastors, boards, and churches to equip and encourage them as they pursue being a healthy church that takes responsibility for their community. This could work in all sorts of ways – from helping a church use a specific tool (like the Lifeplan) to resourcing/ equipping a board or search team to simply being a sounding board for a pastor who needs a place to talk about a new idea. The goal is to be able to respond to churches in a more timely manner to get them whatever help they need.
- Vern Frudd (BC/Alberta, Northwest-Ontario)
- Seth Freeman (Saskatchewan/Manitoba)
- Adrian Collins (Western Ontario)
- Dennis Ball (Central Ontario)
- Dan Massey (Eastern Ontario)
- Philippe Reichenbach (Quebec)
- Regular Check-ins/ follow-up with pastors
- Crisis intervention and follow up – as needed.