We collect your personal information to maintain client files so that we can:
- Process donations for proper receipting
- Provide requested products and services (directories, NCD surveys, annual reports, Mosaic, child care material)
- Process expense claims
- Compile statistics
- Establish communication and respond to your inquiries
- Maintain personnel files for ministerial tracking purposes
In our efforts to keep in line with current legislative policies, please note that:
- All staff members are aware of the sensitive nature of the information that you disclose to us.
- All staff members are trained in the appropriate use and protection of the personal information collected.
- We do not share or distribute any of your private information without specific instructions from you.
- We do not sell distribution lists.
You may access your information at any time. If you would like to know what information we hold about you please contact our Privacy Officer. If you discover information that is incorrect or out of date please notify our Privacy Officer as soon as possible so that it can be corrected.
The Free Methodist Church in Canada
4315 Village Centre Court
Mississauga, ON L4Z 1S2
E-mail the Ministry Centre
Please include your name, address, phone number and email address if applicable.
Please allow 2 – 4 weeks for a response.