Prayer Points for our June 2021 National Prayer Meeting
1. That we don’t become lethargic in our relationship with the Lord. For some, the pandemic has meant we have had more time to be at home, we are spending less time seeking the Lord.
2. That we would know what our part is in helping bring healing and reconciliation between our nation and its First Peoples.
3. That God would stir us with the urgency of people’s need to reconciled to God before Christ returns and give us courage to warn them of the deadliness of sin and the sure curing power of the blood of Jesus.
4. That we would be refreshed with the beauty of this season and be filled with thanksgiving for God’s many blessings bestowed upon us.
5. That the Lord’s people would once again take advantage of the opportunity of coming together to encourage and love one another in person.
6. That God would have mercy on the people suffering in the areas being threatened or devastated by drought and fire in the West and that God’s people will be His ambassadors of grace and truth in the midst of this crisis.
7. That we would not become controlled by fear, for God has not given us a spirit of fear but of love, power and a sound mind.