Getaway to Wolfe Springs
About Wolfe Springs Resort
- Located on Wolfe Lake, located just outside of Westport, ON & 40 min drive to Kingston
- Bookings are available 10 weeks of the year and run from Friday – Friday on designated weeks
- The villas are equipped with WiFi (information in binder @ villas)
- Please take note that Wolfe Springs Resort Getaways are only available once every two years, due to the popularity of this venue and the limited number of weeks available each year.
The villas each have 1 master bedroom (king bed) with en-suite & balcony, 1 guest bedroom (queen bed & single bunk beds – sleeps 4) with en-suite and 1 pull-out couch (in the living room). There are 2 TV’s, DVD players & satellite. There is a full kitchen complete with dishes, toaster, blender, etc. and a gas BBQ outside. Each villa is also equipped with a washer, dryer & dishwasher (all detergents are made available for you in the villa as these machines require eco-friendly products)
To book for the coming year contact Cindy Gibson after November 1st.
The finances help care for the villas. Please send an EMT (electronic money transfer or e-transfer) for $100 to Cindy Gibson to cover cleaning costs. If you prefer paying by cheque, Cindy will provide her mailing address. Please do NOT pay the individuals @ Wolfe Springs.
- Be sure to visit the Resorts website for more information & directions.
- You should receive an email from Cindy Gibson up to 4 weeks before your stay @ Wolfe Springs to confirm your travel dates:
- CHECK IN: Friday, 3:00pm (or later)
- CHECK OUT: Friday, 10:00am (or earlier)
What to Bring?
The bathrooms are stocked with bath towels, hand towels, face cloths, beach towels, and toilet paper. However, you will need to provide your own shampoo and shower soap (liquid hand soap is supplied for bathroom sinks only).
While the villas are fully stocked with dishes, utensils and appliances, the following items are not supplied:
- Salt & Pepper
- Tea & Coffee
- Sugar & Flour
- Aluminum foil & Plastic wrap
- Paper plates & Napkins
- Paper towels
- Band-aids/first aid kits
- Place mats/table cloths
- Helmets (if you plan to use on-site bicycles)
- Water shoes (Wolfe Lake has “zebra mussels”. While they pose no health hazard to humans, they are extremely sharp and can cause cuts and scratches. It is therefore recommended that you bring water shoes for “frolicking” in and around the water.)
While You’re There:
Wolfe Springs has some great amenities, but is also very close to Westport (a small town with local shopping & Foley Mountain – great for hiking & biking) and not far from Kingston. On-site amenities include:
- Games Room (billiards, shuffle board, board games & puzzles)
- Theatre (big screen projector, theatre style seating, kitchenette & game tables)
- Life jackets in various sizes (for smaller children and infants-you may wish to bring your own)
- Bicycles (but no helmets)
- Canoes / kayaks / paddle boats and the applicable safety equipment
Should you wish to bring your own laundry soap, please ensure that it is phosphate-free and perfume free.
The villas are equipped with local telephone calling services only and most cellular phone services are not available in the Westport area. Should you wish to place a long distance call, it can be completed as a collect call/charged to your home phone number or placed using a calling card (please check with your current telephone service to inquire on the availability).rr