Worship through Giving Together
We believe that all giving is an act of worship and a means of Grace. It starts from an overflow of a thankful heart for all that God has done and generously flows not out of obligation, but of a love for God. It is how we reflect our generous Creator and demonstrate our love to Him, each other and our neighbour.
In and around General Conference, we have an opportunity to experience the joy of giving together. Our collective generosity will help us plant new healthy churches within reach of every person across Canada – and beyond.
Here at Ministry Centre, we have a heart to make your experience of giving as simple and joyful as possible. That’s why we are providing you tools that allow you to give quickly and securely through four easy options that you can prepare for in advance of Sunday’s Consecration Worship Service.
Please note that a tax receipt will be issued for individual donations of $20 or more
(please ensure you have indicated your full name/mailing address).
OPTIONAL WITH ANY DIGITAL GIVING:
- You can select the option COVER CARD PROCESSING FEE which adds these costs to your donation total. In this way, your gift goes further towards ministry and planting churches.
- You can also SETUP AUTOMATED GIVING which will allow you to setup giving every week, every 2 weeks, every month, or on the 1st and 15th of every month. You will always remain in complete control of changing/cancelling the automated giving.
1. Give either cash or cheque using the Offering Envelope.
2. Record your full name and full mailing address on the envelope so that an income tax receipt can be issued for individual donations of $20 or more.
3. Place the offering envelope in the collection plate during the Offertory.
1. Download the free, secure FMCIC App from the App Store or Google Play store.
2. Open the app select the GIVE button on the main screen.
3. Choose the Conference Give button.
4. If you already have a Tithe.ly Giving account, press the LOGIN button at the top-right corner of the screen.
5. Enter the amount you wish to give towards the General Conference Offering.
6. If this is a first time donation using Tithe.ly, your personal information (for tax receipt purposes) and card info will need to be entered. There is an option to securely save this information by selecting REMEMBER ME on the form so that future giving is easier.
7. Confirm your gift by pressing the GIVE button at the bottom of the form.
8. You will receive a thank you notification via phone screen and by email.
1. Locate one of the two GIVE KIOSKS in the foyer.
2. Enter the amount you wish to give towards the General Conference Offering.
3. Enter your personal information (for tax receipt purposes) and card info.
4. Confirm your gift by pressing the GIVE button at the bottom of the form.
5. You will receive a thank you notification via phone screen and by email.
1. From your smart phone text GIVE to 587-317-3381.
2. If you have setup a Tithe.ly Giving Account, you can simply text the amount you want to give and you are done! (NOTE: if you’ve made a mistake, you have 30 minutes to text REFUND)
3. If you have not setup a Tithe.ly Giving Account, you will need to enter your full name and address (for income tax receipting purposes) along with your card details.
4. You will receive a thank you notification via phone screen.
Thank you for partnering with us towards the ministry and vision of seeing a healthy church within reach of every one in Canada and beyond.