Click here for information on available Lead Pastor positions.
Camp Director – Harbour Ridge Camp
Reports to: Executive Director, Wesley Acres Retreat Centre & Campground
Start Date: Spring 2021
To create a safe, irresistible environment for kids to experience Jesus.
As the Camp Director at Harbour Ridge, the primary purpose of this role is to provide oversight to programming, staff leadership and operations at Harbour Ridge.
In the non‐summer seasons this role will also support the ministry of Wesley Acres and Harbour Ridge as needed including, but not limited to, student & camper recruitment, promotions and recreational services.
The Harbour Ridge Camp Director will work closely with Executive Director, Administrative Services Manager & all other staff at Wesley Acres
Anyone interested in submitting their application should submit cover letter and resume to: [email protected]
Youth and Young Adult Ministries Associate Pastor – Barrie FM Church
The Barrie Free Methodist Church (BFMC) is looking to hire a Full Time Youth and Young Adults Ministry Associate Pastor
with a potential start date in June 2021.
This individual must be gifted and passionate about connecting with Youth and Young Adults in our church and community.
The Associate Pastor will be responsible for creating and developing a ministry that will grow our Youth and Young Adults
in their faith in Jesus Christ. Essential ingredients in this ministry are worship, discipleship, mentoring and evangelism.
BFMC is full of potential with young families and is surrounded by elementary and secondary schools as well as Georgian
The Associate Pastor will have:
– Experience working with Youth and Young Adults.
– A history of active ministry in a local church.
– Completed or working towards education in a relevant post-secondary program or equivalent life experience.
– A willingness to make decisions in keeping with the vision, policies, core values and practices of BFMC and the
– Ordained, tracking, or willing to start tracking ordination in the FMCiC.
– Must be able to provide vulnerable sector and criminal record check.
Please send a cover letter, current resume and 3 references to
hiring team member Abby Bennett: [email protected]
Your resume and letter must be received by April 16th, 2021