The Embryo Grant was created to provide a limited amount of seed money for church planting projects (those ones that are not yet eligible for subsidy funding) to move their project ahead.
Here are some of the things we look for:
- Association with the Free Methodist Church in Canada.
- There is an FMCiC church you are associated with
- You have made personal contact with the Growth Ministries Department and they have recommended you for this grant.
- A cursory plan as to how to proceed with your plant.
- A dedicated and committed church planter.
- A group of people interested in being committed to this project.
To make your proposal make sure that you meet the above requirements and then email our department: info (fill in the blank) lifecycleproject.org