Core Giving from local churches primarily supports the ministry of our National Leadership Team (NLT) and the ministry areas they represent. Core Giving funds the oversight, empowerment and administrative ministries of the NLT.
Among other things these include:
- Providing leadership, quality assurance and accountability for pastoral leaders across the country
- Training and development of present and future leaders of the FMCIC
- Legal, administrative, payroll, medical benefits, pension services for pastors and churches across the country
- Providing training, resources, and strategic planning services for churches seeking to function in a healthy manner in their own communities
- Providing training, resources, and strategic planning services for churches reaching out to diverse peoples in their own community as well as around the world
Local churches are asked to contribute a tithe (10%) of their monthly Operating Receipts toward these leadership ministries which support the development of healthy churches across Canada and beyond.
Read, “Our Story” to understand how we use the funds that you so generously donate.
Lisez «Nos histoires» pour comprendre comment nous utilisons les fonds que vous donnez si généreusement.